Plan Your Visit
Once you've booked, we’ll help you get the best out of your visit to any of our sites.
Below you’ll find a handy overview of everything you need to plan your visit.
1. Once your visit is confirmed
We’ll send you a site map, visit guidelines and for workshops, a summary of the session. We’ll also send through information our cancellation policy, just in case your plans have to change.
2. Ahead of your visit
Be sure to tell us about any support of information relating to access and inclusion that you’d find helpful – you can email at email@example.com or call us on 0114 278 2655.
3. To help you prepare your risk assessments for your visit
We’ve put together some helpful guidance – you can find the link to that at the bottom of this page.
4. Read through our On the Day guidance
This includes helpful practical info:
- On the day: Abbeydale Industrial Hamlet
- On the day: Graves Gallery
- On the day: Kelham Island Museum
- On the day: Millennium Gallery
- On the day: Shepherd Wheel Workshop
- On the day: Weston Park Museum
5. And finally, if you’ve not been to the site before, we recommend a pre-trip visit