- There is no on site parking but some street parking is available at either end of Bingham park.
- The main park path has a good surface for wheelchairs so access to the site is possible from either end of the park.
- We welcome Assistance Dogs to Shepherd Wheel Workshop.
- Due to the historic nature of the site, there are some rough and uneven surfaces, and one area is only accessible by steps.
- Outside seating is available in the rear courtyard of the building and in the park.
- Some automated audio interpretation is available on site and the site is attended by an engineer and volunteers.
The nearest public toilets are in Endcliffe Park, which are approx. 1.5km from Shepherd Wheel Workshop.
There isn’t a Changing Places toilet nearby the workshop. The nearest Changing Places Toilet is located at The Moor Market, 77 The Moor, Sheffield City Centre, Sheffield S1 4PF
We want everyone to enjoy their visit to Shepherd Wheel Workshop. If you have any particular access requirements please get in touch and we'll be happy to help. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org