Book Your Visit
To make a booking or enquiry just complete the online form on this page, including the key information outlined below, and we’ll get back to you.
Please include in your enquiry:
- The workshop you'd like to book or the site you’re planning to visit
- Your preferred date (with alternatives)
- The name and role in school (e.g. History Co-ordinator) of lead teacher for the group
- The number of groups you’d like to bring and number of children in each group
- The year groups attending
- The number of teachers and adult helpers attending on the day
- Information about the learning or other specific needs of your group, and any other ways we can support access or inclusion
- Whether you’d like to stay for lunch
- Details of any other information from us that you would find helpful
Alternatively, you can get in touch with our Learning Team by calling 07870 254 853 (Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays) or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- So that the museums don't get overcrowded, it’s essential that all groups, including teacher-led visits, book their trip with us in advance
- To ensure you have the best experience with your class, the maximum group size is 35 pupils.
- For KS1 & 2 groups, we recommend that a minimum of 1 adult accompanies every 6 children visiting